Search This Blog

Friday 12 August 2011

Wasted on Friday night

That's how i am, wasted...

Since there's no youth group through the holidays there will be several things that will be wasting tonight.

My time will be wasted watching "a question of sport" followed by whatever film is on film 4.

The many calories and energy that i will have taken in from my pizza will be wasted as i predict that for the rest of the night i will be sat.

I cant believe how different it is without youth group.

Normally i can be sure of the fact that it is the end of the week by getting on a minibus and spending the night mocking small teenagers. However the only proof in the holidays that it is the weekend is the knowledge that im at work tomorrow.....

This starts to get to me when i realize that im not missing out on my Saturdays as i then have the rest of the week to do nothing......

Then this gets to me as i then realize why weekends are normally so good

Because we've just had a week at work, school and college, a good Saturday of hanging out or doing nothing seems appealing.

Weeks of holiday...... bored

What have i come to, my cynicism has reached a new level.

Im criticizing the summer holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment