Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 April 2010

My first blog

Hi I'm matt and ill be Blogging my inner most thoughts and feelings (within reason) onto here!!! you lucky fiends. So first you will have to know who i am to understand me. im 17 and what you would class as a geek. I'm a Christian with the morals that go along with that. To be honest as much as i can make friends with almost anyone i keep my thoughts to myself and as much as i can get to know someone within an hour of meeting them i suspect its very hard to know me inside out until having a few years of being a mate.

recently ive been lucking into the differences in thinking between guys and girls. hmmm now thats a controversial subject. now i dont mean the trivial "girls like fashion guys like cars" thats just irrelevant. im on about the more useful. having most of my freinds as girls gives me a rare and not muched love perspective as the "guy" best friend. One such freind of mine ill just call E, she always had problems with men. "hes cheatin on me why cant he do this and that why doesnt he care how i think, why doesnt he just ask how i feel?"

now from a guys perspective i know the reason and it aint pretty. most guys dont care.
most just want a girlfreind for the obvious.
and even when hearing this girls either dont beleive the nice guys exsist or they just dont beleive me.

this is bad for the guys like me. now dont get me wrong im an arsehole for patronisation but im one of those guys who care. FOR SOME REASON .dont ask me why that is i just dont know.
with my last GF she cheated on me 9 times with the guy she hated for not having any emotion or any care for her... thanks lol.

so yeh most guys are nobs and most girls are hippocrits. which leaves the few exceptions to the rule stuffed with no self esteem.

Thank you society!!!!
at anyrate please leave your comments if you can (im new to blogspot)
id like to know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment